New year new post

hmmm "Happy belated New Years" I guess

Another thought...I really need my computer back, I haven't illegally downloaded any music is about a week and I refuse to download onto my laptop. Although it hasn't stopped me from downloading my shows?!? But yeah everything is on that comp, my music, my pictures (no EDC), game (singular because I play Roller Coaster Tycoon) and my Adobe Suite Programs. Everything I need to keep me from bore myself to death. I hope I get it back soon.

Anyways, been watching a lot of movies and 30 rock lately (the lack of things to do got me completely caught up on all 3 seasons of the show in just 2 days). I've downloaded some old classics which I shall watch the remaining of the week since this sucker here doesn't have school 'till the 12th.

0 Comments: