Fresh

Haven't been blogging for a bit, don't know if I lost the love for it or just I haven't had to deal with much or any bullshit this summer. Whatever it is, I am still here, I am back.

September is here which means summer is finally over and I am actually glad that its past us because for real this was one of the best summer I've had in a while. No bullshit, just fun, out and about having fun with friends.

On another note, darkmatters is hitting crunch time as we're trying to hit all of our deadlines for our debut project. I've been M.I.A. for a minute, but now I am back working on the website, and our brand designs. I need to create some samples to show the crew so we can get moving on promoting our brand and our project. The next two months is going to be huge and very important for us so look out for that.

Anyways got to get back to work, here are some of my favourite shots from my trip our east a few weeks ago. Play safe, deuces!


1 Comments:

cheap rayban sunglasses said...

I am so happy I came across this post.