First Post...

This is a total spur of the moment thing, but it's something different. I think I am going to go on a Xanga hiatus for a bit. I just want something different, so for the next...I don't know for how many months or years this page will be my thoughts (raw, uncut and no holds barred). Anyways with that said, the first order of business...the name "Overdose on Life". Why did i choose this? Well it is actually a song title by Mickey Factz feat. Drake and Travis McCoy. This title stuck to me because of the way I interpreted the song. To me, overdose on life means living life to the fullest, and being yourself. It's a passion for life, and doing whatever it is that make you happy (not illegal or if illegal then not in a way where your harming others). It may sound kind of selfish but at then end of the day when it's all said and done it's just you and yourself. I had to learn that lesson the hard way since I've always been the one to lookout for others and at the same time it got in the way of doing what I want. So I guess that made sense, that's then...go download the track here if your haven't heard it yet.

Deuces...

2 Comments:

jamiee.leung said...

overdose on life.. what a very david thing to sayy (: welcome to blogging central haha (: mmm i'm your blogger stalker --i'm excited haha

OMEN said...

i just randomly googled the overdose title and its dong well online..thanks for the support of my concept
www.bethejudgealbum.com