Oh how I miss those days

I miss those days where these dudes were still tight. When Cam & Jim ran the show, with a young Juelz rawer than sushimi riding behind. Freekey doing the hooks, JR with the freestyles and the countless others who contributed. Although all of their collective work together the best they could do was go Gold with the exception of Cam's Come Home With Me release that went platinum, the crew had NY on lockdown. But like all good things, it all came to an end. Cam and Jim had their fallout and now the crew are all doing their own things. Regardless of whether they want to Dips are officially done, they are done.

I miss those days when all I listen to were these dudes. Well not at least whenever I listen to them it's serves as a good reminder of those good ol days

0 Comments: