The Score

I am currently in love with OSTs (Original Sound Track) and by that I don't mean songs that were put in the movie, I mean songs composed for the movie. You know the piece of music that really jacks you up for a specific scene or part of a movie. There's plenty of good ones out there but the one I can name off the top of my head are "Hello Zepp" or "Zepp Overture" by Charlie Clouser (formerly of NIN). It's may as well be one of the more well known one around since it's be mixed and remixed 15 different times for the Saw movie franchise. For those who have no clue what the hell I am talking about because you're a "lame" for not watching one of the "illest" (I won't use sick) movies series ever.

HELLO ZEPP

ZEPP OVERTURE


"Hello Zepp" is a piece of "incidental music" created for the movie's infamous, insane, shock of your life plot twists. You really have to listen to it or watch the movie to understand how the effects of this piece of music works.

0 Comments: