Screaming OW! out loud, right now I'm the SHIT!

If you haven't heard of this dude yet then smh at you. Known earlier on as the white boy rapper that sounds like the other white rapper Eminem. This kid is starting to carve out a niche for himself with his debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle". The first time I heard of the name Asher Roth was off his Greenhouse Effect Mixtape, my initial reaction was like everybody else's "damn this kid sounds like Em and he's pretty nice too". Although the mixtape didn't do much for me but it was enough to convince me on the hype train of this "next white rapper". Now that "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" is out, let's just say I can't stop listening to is. If I wasn't convinced about his talents now, then I am now. Given that he has the upper hand on the rest of the 09 Newbies, by putting his album out first. It's not to say "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" is great but it's a solid start and definitely worth a listen.




0 Comments: