Epic Fail

About a month ago I got a pair of APC's from this neat little store in downtown Toronto called TNT Blu. With every purchase they hand out a scratch card with a code inside, that the customer can then sign up to their website and enter a draw for a $500 gift card. They do this once a month, and as long as your name isn't drawn up, you are eligible for the next month's draw.

Today I got an email from TNT Blu, regarding the monthly draw.


HOLY SHIT
did I win?



You see, I have a 20 inch LCD monitor so normally my windows are not maximized so when I opened my email it looked like this...

HOLY SHIT
did I win?


Because I got like semi hyped when I saw my name and congratulations in the (presumably) the same sentence.

BUT
this happened...

I maximized my screen to claim my prize

EPIC FAIL!

0 Comments: