Allergy Season

While many are enjoying the beautiful sunshine and the nice weather that comes around this time of the year. I am one of those people that hates it, not because of the weather but because of my allergies. Every year around spring/summer time my allergy would kick in. I would wake up in the morning I cannot stop sneezing, blowing my nose, or rubbing my eye. It's the worst feeling in the world and it's mad lame since it goes away after I pop one of those allergy pills. It really grinds my gears.

On a semi unrelated note: Can I have her in the mornings instead of my allergies?!


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

uh. Did you just randomly suggest trading your allergies for that woman in the video. That's the most unfair trade in the world

dmai21 said...

yes i just did and why the heck not lol. wouldnt' you rather have her then allergies