Karma!!!

I must say I have the utmost respect for this dude because of his career of hitting big shots in clutch situations and the fact that he's a winner (7 NBA Championships) . But as a Kings fan, I hated him for this. So when I heard he has no idea where all of his seven rings are, I couldn't help but let out a big grin followed with a "HA! HA!".

Following a videoconference with NBA greats Robert Horry, Dominique Wilkins and Bernard King about the most amazing moments of their careers, Horry admitted that he doesn’t know the exact whereabouts of his seven championship rings.

"Honestly, I don't know where they are right now!" Horry started, laughing. "I just moved, so I think that they're in a box somewhere in my house. The movers weren't supposed to touch it, but they did. I used to keep them in a jewelry box in my bathroom, but I think that they're in the house somewhere."

Dude probably hired a Kings fan to help him move. Karma is a female dog.

0 Comments: