Hardly home but always reppin'

Alright so tonight was the highly anticipated homecoming for Toronto's own Drake. Well it's technically part two because he came back once with Weezy for "I Am Music". But this was the official homecoming, first time headlining his own tour. The show was pretty dope, I got a little more amped when I got word that Bun-B is in town to perform. The best part of the night has got to be him freestyling over 'Ye's Say You Will and saying how he's "just freestyling, off the dome. no Blackberry, I ain't looking at my phone". Overall though he put on a helluva show, you can obviously tell that Weezy's showmanship rubbed off on him because son was just on all night (no homo). Anyway here's an exclusive soundcheck clip from 1LOVE T.O. (shouts out to T-RexXx & Bryan Brock). More videos to come.

0 Comments: