"Mock"busters



Now you're probably going "WTF", that's the same reaction I had when I stumbled upon those trailers last night. I wanted to laugh, but at the same time I was so puzzled at how these could be movies, legit movies. I honestly didn't believe these were real at all. They are not the funniest things I've seen on before but damn, seriously "Transmorphers". So I did some digging via. Wikipedia and found this.
"The Asylum (the company that made "Transmorphers") is an American film studio and distributor which focuses on producing low-budget, usually direct-to-video productions. The studio is best known for producing titles which appear to capitalize on productions by major studios. These titles have been dubbed "mockbusters" by the press."
So after reading that it wasn't as funny anymore and then I found this I was like "holy crap! look at all the movies they've made"

Photobucket

I am going to start downloading some of these and watch, just for the hell of it. Also for the fact that they're so low budget that they look funny as hell.

0 Comments: