XXII

I am sad that I didn't my camera with me to document the cool events that went on this weekend. First of all I would like to thank all my friends that came out to the dinner, it was awesome. I've never had a BIG celebration before and having all of you guys there made me feel special, so I would like to thank all of you for that. Another thanks goes out to the "mastermind" Ms. Melanie Wu for trying her hardest to keep everything underwraps and planning the whole thing. Although she did slip up almost at the last minute but it's all good. She got me back by stealing my house key and decorated my door with brithday decor, leaving me dumbfounded and a heartbeat or two from a heart attack. From the bottom of my heart thank you guys so much for making my night so special. I am a happy 21 year old now!

0 Comments: